As read in Natural News:
After years of denials, the World Health Organization (WHO) is now admitting that mobile phones do cause cancer after all. It’s now official: Holding an active cell phone next to your head can give you brain tumors.
All of us who have been warning about this for years were, of course, blasted as “conspiracy theorists.” Yet again, it turns out we were absolutely right. Just as we’re right about the toxicity of fluoride in the water, aspartame in the diet soda and the dangerous side effects of GMOs in the food supply. The WHO remains at least ten years behind what holistic health advocates already know on a variety of subjects.
Read more about the WHO’s announcement that mobile phone use promotes brain tumors:
- Cell Phones and Cancer: Sorting Out the Facts (everydayhealth.com)
- Cell Phones and Your Health (socyberty.com)
- The Cellphone Panic (online.wsj.com)
- Cell-Phone Radiation Is ‘Carcinogenic,’ Say Experts. Now What? (healthland.time.com)
- Gupta: Cell phones, brain tumors and a wired earpiece (via The Chart) (techweev.com)
- Phones could cause cancer – WHO (heraldsun.com.au)